Cannot find app in the App Store RRS feed

• Question

• My app is not showing up in the app store for a customer.

- Customer's locale: Portugal

- App url: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/manage-it-project-manager/9wzdncrdmlrp?cid=getting_started

We have all countries selected in the dashboard so it should show up.

Any guidance on how to debug this?

Thanks

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:31 PM

All replies

• Hi marcucio,

Since most of people can see your app in the store and you have checked that you have selected all countries in the dashboard, I think the problem may due to the device of your customer(I checked your app in Portugal store and I can see it).

Therefore please check your customer’s device whether it meets the requirements of your app and if possible ask him to restart his device.

You can also update your app in the store by click Make product unavailable and then Make product available in the dashboard and usually it takes 1-2 days.

A better way is that you can send your customer with the direct link.

If it still doesn’t work, you can click here to contact with our support team. Here please click ‘Submit an incident’.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Friday, September 23, 2016 4:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mattew Wu Monday, September 26, 2016 2:29 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by marcucio.com Monday, September 26, 2016 1:58 PM
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:19 AM
  • I cannot search for and find my app in the English store now too on the Windows Phone, we are going to push a new update today to see if that will fix it. Right now if you search for "marcucio" the app store only shows our app "Get It Done" not our other app "Manage It"
    Monday, September 26, 2016 1:59 PM
  • Hi marcucio,

Can you search your app in the store now? Any updates?

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 5:09 AM