none
Can't reserve name for uwp app RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I just register an individual account, try to reserve a name for my first uwp app, and get this error:

Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.

Correlation ID: 2d96e0d1-251d-4201-9e46-be16207db969   

I hope somebody can help me, thanks.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 3:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Where did you reserve a name for your first app? In the Dev Center, right? 

Does this happen every time no matter whenever you tried it?

A note from the Create your app by reserving a name said: 'You might find that you can't reserve a name, even though you don't see any apps listed by that name in the Microsoft Store. This is usually because another developer has reserved the name for their app but hasn't submitted it yet. If you are unable to reserve a name for which you hold the trademark or other legal right, or if you see another app in the Microsoft Store using that name, contact Microsoft.' 

So could you please try to reserve another name? Will the problem happen again?

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, November 8, 2019 1:52 AM
  • Thanks for your reply, i don't know what happend,but today every thing works fine.
    Friday, November 8, 2019 9:16 AM