none
outlook 2016 version 16.0.9226.2114 issues | Duplication of emails | POP3 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am facing duplication of emails while using outlook 2016 version 16.0.9226.2114. I have configured my email account using POP3.

I have checked the option to keep a copy of every email on server.

any thoughts/fix on this ?

Thursday, May 3, 2018 2:51 PM

All replies

• Hello Umesh,

I have got the same Outlook build installed on my machine and don't get emails duplicated. So, I'd suggest configuring another POP3 account in Outlook (with a new profile). Do you get the same results in that case?

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:52 PM
  • Hello UMESH KHATRI,

I failed to reproduce the issue using the same version Outlook too. If it is convenient, I would suggest you configured the account using POP3 on another client, such as Foxmail. This will be helpful for use to confirm the issue is caused by the account or outlook client.

Besides, if the account is a microsoft account or outlook account, you could also try to log it in Outlook Web App to check if you will receive duplicate mails.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 4, 2018 8:53 AM