Converting CR Images To PDF RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using VB6 and CR 8.5. I have created one report with multiples images. when i tried to export this report to PDF format only one images shows (i.e. first image) in every image column. This is happens only when I converting to PDF format, on screen it show all different images. How to get solve this problem ? Pl guide me if anyone knows !  

Thanks a lot.

Stephen

Monday, July 11, 2011 12:10 PM

Answers

• Hi Stephen,

Post your question to the Legacy SDK forum on SAP site: http://forums.sdn.sap.com/forumfilter.jspa?forumID=318

CR 8.5 will only load the first image when the report is opened, later versions of CR Designer allows you to link those images through a database field that has a path statement to the images. It could also be due to limitation of the PDF exporter, CR 8.5 is about 10 years old now so I don't recall if this was a known issue and if any patches were available to fix it. Unfortunately there are no patches available for CR 8.5 anymore.

Only option now is to upgrade to CR 2008 or CR for Visual Studio 2010. CR XI R2 which was the last version the RDC and VB 6 was supported in is now end of life.

Thank you

Don

Don Williams
    Monday, July 11, 2011 2:08 PM