AjaxToolkit: Component not found exception with tabcontrol RRS feed

• Question

• User1081915739 posted

Hi,

there is already a thread, but that thread is more than 2 years old and the issue is not solved by the provides solution.

I hope in the meantime, somebody has a solution for the "tabcontainer component not found issue".

I'm using the AjaxToolkit Version 3.0.30930.28736 in a SharePoint 2010 (Compatible version for SP210) environment with IE9.

The issue "Component not found" (Sys.InvalidOperationException) appears randomly, but if I bind more data to the control into the tabcontainer, the issue appears more often.

Is there any solution/workaround for this issue?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Regards,

Martin

PS: It seems to be that the Version  3.0.30930.28736  of ajaxcontroltoolkit is latest one which is compatible with SharePoint 2010 and .NET 3.5.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 11:45 AM

All replies

• Wednesday, November 27, 2013 11:04 PM
  • User1081915739 posted

Unfortunately this post doesn't solve the issue.

When I use the ASP.NET application in SP 2010 under SitePages everything works fine. But when I uses the app under Pages, the issue occurs. (SitePages and Pages are using the same MasterPage).

The issue appearance becomes less, when I set the documentmode of IE 9 to IE 9 (by default 8) and when I use "lazy loadings".

But I can't gurantee that issue is fixed!

Any solution?

Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:33 AM