none
Problem building package for store

Question

• Using VS2017 Community (Version 15.1 (26043.0) Release)

I am trying to create an appx using Store -> Create App Packages on a UWP project

When the build is complete I keep getting an error message saying that the language-pl.appx' not found. 

I have three language resource files en-GB, pl-PL and ro-RO which seem to be ok

I have tried cleaning and rebuilding everything but still getting this error on the ARM build but I assume that's because its the first one it builds

Can anyone suggest how I can sort this issue please?  

Friday, April 7, 2017 2:52 PM

All replies

• Hi MalBALLuk,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

This forum is to discuss the VS IDE, as your issue is more related to the windows Store apps, I will move it to  windows Store apps forum for suitable support.

If you have some issue on VS IDE, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 10, 2017 8:29 AM
  • Hello,

It seems the specified language-pl.appx cannot be detected. You can find the appx file in your local folder and add the reference to it as anuget package in your app.

If the issue persists, please create a support ticket here:http://aka.ms/storesupport so that we could review your specific project .

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:04 AM