Google AdMob integration issues RRS feed

• Question

• User290989 posted

I was following Jame's tutorial on YouTube here, when I build my app the Splashscreen is go on but than the app is crashing with this error message:

Java.Lang.RuntimeException: 'Unable to get provider com.google.android.gms.ads.MobileAdsInitProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.android.gms.ads.MobileAdsInitProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.companyname.theone.core-K_yTq6gblFt2NGGn-iZmeg==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.companyname.theone.core-K_yTq6gblFt2NGGn-iZmeg==/lib/arm64, /data/app/com.companyname.theone.core-K_yTq6gblFt2NGGn-iZmeg==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /product/lib64]]'

On google/stackoverflow keep saying to use the right app id which I did.

Also, I tried to switch between the NuGet packages - the regular and the light version. Thank you!

Saturday, July 11, 2020 6:00 PM

All replies

• User382871 posted

Please mark sure the AdMob App ID has been added in the AndroidManifest.xml. The value is available in the App settings page of the Google Admob site. <application> <!-- TODO: Replace with your real AdMob app ID --> <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION_ID" android:value="ca-app-pub-################~##########"/> </application>

Tutorial: https://developers.google.com/admob/android/quick-start#updateyourandroidmanifestxml

You could search with the keyword as Unable to get provider com google android gms ads MobileAdsInitProvider to check the related guideline video.

Monday, July 13, 2020 2:48 AM