none
Portal showing deleted resources

Question

• From Rem-8 @rem8 via Twitter

How to live!? I cannot delete storage which I see it's empty, but notification says it has some disk. #Azure #AzureStorage

@rem8 We found some documentation that might help with this:

aka.ms/d1048240 ^AL

@AzureSupport That did the trick. Thanks! Last thing - got two premium storages - when I delete it it says completed, but theyre still there

@rem8 No problem. We're here to help. We are looking into your premium storage query and will have a response soon ^AL

@rem8 Can you DM us clarifying if you have tried this through PowerShell? ^AL

Hello Azure Support. No, I'm doing this through Azure Portal.

Thanks for sending that information over. Can you please try this on PowerShell and let us know if the issue persists? ^AL

If you prefer not to action this on Powershell please try deleting the Premium disks by navigating to Old Portal -> Virtual Machines -> Disks and deleting the disk. Note: the name of the disk in the old portal and the name of your disk in the new portal DO NOT match, you'll need to match them by URL. ^AL

Will try powershell, though those disks are empty, on old portal I don't have any more disks nor images.

Hi. Don't see the storage account through powershell...

It appears that the portal is still showing deleted resource. Due to the complexity of the issue, we recommend you file a support case within your portal here:

aka.ms/azsupt ^AL

Don't have support plan :( It's MSDN :(

https://twitter.com/AzureSupport/status/715095447107309568

In this event it appears that the portal is still showing deleted resource for the customer.

Thanks,

@AzureSupport

• Moved by Xujun Zhao Thursday, March 31, 2016 1:35 AM Azure
    Wednesday, March 30, 2016 10:19 AM

All replies

• Thank you for support. Appreciate it. If anyone have an idea how to handle this, would be nice.

R.E.M. - YEAH!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 10:27 AM
  • This is "Resource Manager" type of storage account, right? When you look at the account details on portal, do you see any containers or any blobs within the containers?

Separately, do you have any VMs in your subscription?

Monday, April 4, 2016 2:46 AM