none
Visual Studio 2015 - Unable to run apps on Mobile Emulator - Error DEP6100 during deployment

Question

• Hi Everybody,

I'm using Visual Studio 2015 Professional Version 14.0.24720.00 Update 1

The OS is Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Version 10.0.10240

I've created a basic Universal Windows application "Hello World".

This is working fine on local host, but when I'm trying to run this application on Mobile Emulator 10.0.10586.0 WVGA 4inch 512 M I'm getting theses errors :

"

Erreur        Erreur : DEP6100 : L'erreur inattendue suivante s'est produite durant l'étape d'amorçage 'Connexion à l'appareil '98CD6FA8-9114-4179-ACA3-38E5D23C77EE'.' :
    DeviceException - Les données nécessaires pour terminer cette opération ne sont pas encore disponibles.    HelloWorld            
    Erreur        Erreur : DEP6200 : L'amorçage de 'Mobile Emulator 10.0.10586.0 WVGA 4 inch 512MB' a échoué. L'appareil est introuvable. Les données nécessaires pour terminer cette opération ne sont pas encore disponibles.    HelloWorld            
    "

Note that, emultor is displayed.

Does someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

Dimitri

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:09 PM

Answers

• Hi Dimitri,

>>The OS is Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Version 10.0.10240

>>the only choice I've is Windows 10 (10.0; Build 10240)

It seems that it would be related to your Windows, if possible, please update your windows to the latest 10586 Environment, and then re-install the update 1, check the result.

I met this kind of issue before which was related to the Windows Environment. Of course, please check that whether you get any setup error messages when you installed the VS/update 1.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 7:10 AM
  • Hi Jack,

I've reinstalled from scratch Windows 10 Pro, updated to 10586 environment, installed VS 2015 Update 1.

Everything is working fine.

Thanks for your help. I which you an happy new year.

Regards,

Dimitri

Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Dimitri,

Could you start the Mobile Emulator in your Hyper-V manager?

Maybe you could remove and re-add it again, check the result.

Please see the document about how to troubleshooting the Emulator issue here:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/jj681694%28v=vs.105%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Please also install the latest SDK:

https://dev.windows.com/en-US/downloads/windows-10-developer-preview?OCID=insider

Please also make sure that it is not the project property issue like the target version:

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 9:19 AM
  • Hi Jack,

Tanhk you for your reply

"Could you start the Mobile Emulator in your Hyper-V manager?" YES

"Maybe you could remove and re-add it again, check the result." I'm getting same issue

"
    Please see the document about how to troubleshooting the Emulator issue here:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/jj681694%28v=vs.105%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
    "
    No help from theses documents

"
    Please also install the latest SDK:

https://dev.windows.com/en-US/downloads/windows-10-developer-preview?OCID=insider
    "
    Cause my Visual Studio is VS2015 Update 1, latest SDK seems to be installed.

Concerning targeting,

the only choice I've is Windows 10 (10.0; Build 10240)

Is it right ?

Please note that, emulator is going on, but deployment fail.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Dimitri

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 9:55 AM
  • Hi Dimitri,

>>The OS is Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Version 10.0.10240

>>the only choice I've is Windows 10 (10.0; Build 10240)

It seems that it would be related to your Windows, if possible, please update your windows to the latest 10586 Environment, and then re-install the update 1, check the result.

I met this kind of issue before which was related to the Windows Environment. Of course, please check that whether you get any setup error messages when you installed the VS/update 1.

Best Regards,

Jack

Thursday, December 24, 2015 7:10 AM
  • Jack,

Thank you for your help.

I will do a fresh install of Visual Studio 2015 on another Windows 10 Computer and let you the issue.

I'll be out of office until December 30.

Regards,

Dimitri

Thursday, December 24, 2015 9:32 AM
  • Jack,

Thank you for your help.

I will do a fresh install of Visual Studio 2015 on another Windows 10 Computer and let you the issue.

I'll be out of office until December 30.

Regards,

Dimitri

I look forward to hearing from you. Dimitri:)

If you get any latest information, please feel free to let us know.

Have nice holidays,

Jack

Friday, December 25, 2015 5:55 AM
  • Hi Jack,

I've reinstalled from scratch Windows 10 Pro, updated to 10586 environment, installed VS 2015 Update 1.

Everything is working fine.

Thanks for your help. I which you an happy new year.

Regards,

Dimitri

Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:17 AM
  • Hi Dimitri,

Since this issue has been resolved, please make the helpful reply as the answer, so it would be helpful for other members who get the same issue as yours:)

Have a nice holiday,

Jack

Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:25 AM