Unable to do VSTS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Can anyone please solve my problem

In my application I want to do scenario mix how we can do it please explain

Application description is given below:

Student login with an exam read instruction page attempts all items and after that view Reports and rationales

How to write a script for users with random username and password Like 5000 random users and password

How only that user who has given exam can view reports.

I want a constant load simultaneously login and simultaneously vieweing report

Please help

Friday, January 21, 2011 6:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am not sure If i fully understanf the scenario. As I read, there are 2 scenarios, in one of the scenario the user logging is can view the reports and in another scenario the user logging in cannot view the report.

If this is correct, then you can create 2 web test one with the user who has access to the report and one who does not have access to view the report. Now you can also use many user name's and password in a excel file and use the same for a single web test. You can refer this link for more insight http://blogs.msdn.com/b/slumley/archive/2008/03/14/description-of-access-methods-in-data-sources.aspx

After this you can use the same web test in load test or use web test with single data with step up load to test required scenario. Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Arjun

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 1:01 PM