none
MapName empty

Question

• Hi,

I followed this article "https://www.biztalk-server-tutorial.com/2014/12/18/part-3-itineraries-with-orchestrations/" exactly. When i dropped the file I am getting this error 

Inner exception: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: mapName

Later I used debugview and figured it out that 

"

ResolverDictionary = Microsoft.Practices.ESB.Resolver.ResolverMgr.Resolve(Msg1, ResolverDictionaryString);

mapName= ResolverDictionary.Item("Resolver.TansformType");
    XMLDocument = Msg1;
    ResponseString = Microsoft.Practices.ESB.Transform.MapHelper.TransformMessage(XMLDocument.OuterXml,mapName);"

"mapName" is empty.  "ResolverDictionary.Item("Resolver.TansformType")" the resolverdictionary is not returning map name. I have configured map in resolver. when i logged response of "ResolverDictionaryString" in the log, it contains the map TansformType details.

DebugView Info:

[8680] CurrentResolver: STATIC:\\transportType=;transportLocation=;action=;endpointConfig=;jaxRpcResponse=false;messageExchangePattern=;targetNamespace=;transformType=OrchCaller.MapA2B,OrchCaller, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=418b9f0541b62e03; 
    [8680]                ResolverMgr.GetResolver() : Resolver NOT FOUND IN EXISTING CACHE = STATIC 
    [8680] Provider Count: 11 
    [8680]                ResolverMgr.GetResolver() : Resolver **ADDED TO CACHE ** = STATIC 
    [8680]                ResolverMgr.GetResolver() : Resolver **ADDED TO CACHE ** = STATIC 
    [8680] mapName:  

Regards, vishal

• Edited by b vishal Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:20 AM
    Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:19 AM

All replies

• Do you really need to use the ESB toolkit?

Cant you use normal orchestrations and ports?

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:46 PM