none
Lots of warning after updating to Lumia Imaging SDK RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

I just updated Nokia Imaging SDK to Lumia Imaging SDK and get 84 warnings (I followed the steps and fixed the problems), the warings are something like "the name of the output file ?Lumia.Imaging.winmd? should match with the namespace Lumia.Imaging.Adjustement of one of the filetype .winmd.... (sorry for the translation).

How can I get ride of all those warings? I uninstalled the package and reinstalled it again but the warnings continued.

Thanks for the help.

Friday, February 6, 2015 10:59 AM

All replies

• You should post teh nokia forum.
    Monday, February 9, 2015 9:16 AM
  • Hi, what version of Visual Studio are you using, and what version of WP are you targetting? 

AFAK the warnings appears when building WP8.0 with the Lumia SDK in VS2012, due to the fact that subnamespaces are not supported in WP8. (But it still works) If you are on VS2013, please try upgrading the Project to WP8.1 and you should get rid of the warnings.

Hope this helps!
    /Magnus

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 8:33 AM
  • Hello,

I didn't know that was a Visual Studio 2012 problem, I can't change to VS 2013 for a while so I gues that I'll have to live whith those warnings or maybe I'll reinstall the old package.

Thank you for the information.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 8:14 AM