background color problem on Parameter to Select Multiple Values in a List using report viewer control in website

• Hi, recently I confronted a UI problem related to background color of Parameter to Select Multiple Values in a List.

In report server, background color of "Parameter to Select Multiple Values in a List" is white.

In contrast, if I embed the same report  in page using report viewer control, background color of Parameter to select Multiple Values in a List is changed to dark grey.

Does anyone know the possibilities why it happens and how to solve it? Many thanks in advance!

• Edited by souyang Tuesday, July 02, 2013 5:52 PM
    Tuesday, July 02, 2013 5:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Souyang, 

I know this is an old post, but here is a solution anyway.  We've seen this same problem when developing pages with the Microsoft SQL Server 2010 Report Viewer.  The font color displayed in the Multi-select parameters adopts the value assigned to ForeColor in the ReportViewer.  Make sure that the value that you assign to the ForeColor parameter in the ReportViewer is set to a color that is not White in order to see the values available in your multi-select parameter.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 7:25 PM