SQL Reporting Services viewer for webpage - can you move the View Report button? RRS feed

• Question

• Using the viewer control for display of SQL Reporting Services reports on web page (Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms), can you move the View Report button? It defaults to the very right side of the report, which means you have to scroll all the way across before the button is visible. Not a problem for reports that fit the window width, but on very wide reports that is quickly an issue. I used SSRS 2016
    • Edited by Aleks Roth Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:28 PM
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:26 PM

All replies

• You may create a custom button in webpage which would actually generate report.
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:40 PM
  • Hi Aleks Roth,

The view report button is used for the parameter processing. So if you want to hide the view report button, you need to hide the parameter toolbar which will make you can't choose parameter. One workaround is that you select parameter outside the report viewer. I find a similar thread which user set parameter outside the report viewer, you could refer to this post for details.

I hope this will help you.

Best regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 6, 2017 8:21 AM