I have writen this code:
cout <<"Hello World"; return 0;
then compiled it, but when I open the executable, it opens then closes right away, and I was told that it's running to fast, is there any line of code that will make a set pause?Sunday, December 24, 2006 6:18 PM
remeber, any "return <number>;" (replace <number> with any number) in "int main()" will end the program. if you dont want to display anything at the end do:
using namespace std;
cout << "hello world!" << endl;
}Friday, December 29, 2006 3:11 AM
1) install it to the default derectory, take a note of this.
2) when full installed, in Express Edition. go to Tools -> Options -> Projects and Solutions -> VC++ Directorys.
3) the defualt of "Executible files" should come up add a new directory and point it to. "<installdir of SDK>\bin"
4) next go to "Include Files", add a new directory and point it to "<installdir of SDK>\Include"
5) next, go to "Library files" and make a new directory and point it to "<installdir of SDK>\lib"
and try your program again.Tuesday, January 02, 2007 6:43 AM