image compressed in portrait view

Question

• Hi developers,

I've started developing an splitview app using visual studio 2012 express. Here i'm facing a problem .Dont know how to solve it. Please help me.

i have inserted 3 images in to item detail page.When i checked the result in a simulator the text and images are aligned perfect. but when i rotated to Portrait View. The images are. completely compressed/squeezed. Please help me out of this.

Here is the Landscape view

Here is the Portrait View:

Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:25 AM

Answers

• Hi manojram,

I don't see your code so I can only provide some general suggestions to you.

Take a look at: Quickstart: Defining layouts, I believe you may need a dynamic layout, I'm not seeing your code, I guess you might not set the column width as 'auto'?

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, July 25, 2014 1:24 AM
  • if you post a link to a demo project here I can take a look and fix it for you

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Friday, July 25, 2014 8:05 AM

All replies

• Hi manojram,

I don't see your code so I can only provide some general suggestions to you.

Take a look at: Quickstart: Defining layouts, I believe you may need a dynamic layout, I'm not seeing your code, I guess you might not set the column width as 'auto'?

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, July 25, 2014 1:24 AM
  • if you post a link to a demo project here I can take a look and fix it for you

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Friday, July 25, 2014 8:05 AM