none
tooth numbers RRS feed

Answers

• Is each tooth is represented by a PictureBox? Or you are drawing that as an entire picture?

If each on is a pictureBox, then you can simply add a Click event handler to PictureBox and display the things. If it is an entire picture, then you may have to devide the picture into logical sections, Then when the click occus, determine the section and display message box.

I hope this helps.

Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming!

Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:51 AM

All replies

• Is each tooth is represented by a PictureBox? Or you are drawing that as an entire picture?

If each on is a pictureBox, then you can simply add a Click event handler to PictureBox and display the things. If it is an entire picture, then you may have to devide the picture into logical sections, Then when the click occus, determine the section and display message box.

I hope this helps.

Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming!

Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:51 AM
  • Adding to Adavesh , I think if you have a teeths as a control or any object you can use mouse click event on that

Mark Answered, if it solves your question and Vote if you found it helpful.
    Rohit Arora

Friday, March 1, 2013 8:15 AM