none
Stored procedure in ADF issue

Question

• Hi,

I am facing issue with the incremental copy from SQL Database to CosmosDB.

I am following the steps as mentioned in this link . When I debug the pipeline, I am getting the following error:

{ "errorCode": "2400", "message": "Cannot create Sql Source. Please double check the connection string, stored procedure are set with correct format. Error: The value of the property 'Value' is invalid for the stored procedure parameter 'CurrentTrackingVersion'.", "failureType": "UserError", "target": "StoredProceduretoUpdateChangeTracking" }

I did check the connection string details. I have followed the same steps as present in the link. Yet, I am still getting the same issue. 

Could anyone please help me resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:34 PM

All replies

• As the error message described, the error is the value of CurrentTrackingVersion. 

Could you double check step 13 of the doc?

13. Switch to the Stored Procedure tab, and do the following steps:

1. For Stored procedure name, select Update_ChangeTracking_Version.
    2. Select Import parameter.
    3. In the Stored procedure parameters section, specify following values for the parameters:

Name Type Value
      CurrentTrackingVersion Int64 @{activity('LookupCurrentChangeTrackingVersionActivity').output.firstRow.CurrentChangeTrackingVersion}
      TableName String @{activity('LookupLastChangeTrackingVersionActivity').output.firstRow.TableN

Friday, August 24, 2018 12:23 PM