none
Template attempted to load component assembly in Visual Studio Universal App Template

Question

• Hi 

how i fix this problem 

Error: this template attempted to load component assembly 'NuGet.VisualStudio.lnterop, version=1.0.0.0, Culture= neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. For more information on this problem and how to enable this template, please see documentation on Customizing Project Templates. 

Sunday, July 17, 2016 8:28 AM

Answers

• Hi zubair saif,

As you said that it has this error during you create the Universal App, am I right? If so, do you create the default project template or custom template?

>>Error: this template attempted to load component assembly 'NuGet.VisualStudio.lnterop, version=1.0.0.0, Culture= neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

I met this kind of error before which was related to the NuGet Package manager. Do you install it in your VS IDE under TOOLS->Extensions and Updates like the following screen shot?

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 2:49 AM