none
Use Excel Dashboard and Charts in Azure and Push updates into Web Page RRS feed

• Question

• I am looking for information on using Excel and Azure to create my data visualizations and manage my data storage and be able to push updates from excel live into a web page.

Is there a project or team name covering this scenario or information available i could use to achieve this? I don't want to use SharePoint for a business display I want to be able to create a public webpage and use excel to publish and manage charts graphs and visualizations is this possible?

Taking my C# further

Friday, May 22, 2015 12:02 AM

Answers

• Hi SaythJ,

>> be able to push updates from excel live into a web page

What do you mean by "from excel live into a web page"? Did you mean that you want to deal with excel client or excel online? If you want to interop with excel online, you could use JavaScript API for Office to operate the excel online.

>> Is there a project or team name covering this scenario or information available i could use to achieve this? I don't want to use SharePoint for a business display

In my option, you could use excel online, but it is published on the SharePont.

>> I want to be able to create a public webpage and use excel to publish and manage charts graphs and visualizations is this possible?

Do you need to operate the excel or you want to show the excel file in your webpage? If you want to show your excel file online, you could view Office documents online with the link below:

https://products.office.com/en-us/office-online/view-office-documents-online

If I misunderstood you, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 25, 2015 1:23 PM