none
Store listing not showing as universal

Question

• I published my new game on both Windows Phone and Windows Store yesterday with the same app package name/app name. In the Windows Phone store the game has the universal icon and the message that you can buy once and get it on Windows devices, but the Windows Store listing does not indicate the game is universal.

Is this something that just takes a bit of time to filter through the system, or should I be worried? The fact that the phone version lists as universal implies that the apps are correctly linked. The apps have been in the store for about 12 hours as of this post.

Windows Phone version

Windows Store version

I'm a self-taught noob amateur. Please take this into account when responding to my posts or when taking advice from me.

Saturday, June 28, 2014 1:54 AM

Answers

• I see both as universal apps. It must have just taken a little while longer for the data to get to the windows store version
    • Marked as answer by pumpkinszwan Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:53 AM
    Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:29 PM

All replies

• I see both as universal apps. It must have just taken a little while longer for the data to get to the windows store version
    • Marked as answer by pumpkinszwan Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:53 AM
    Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:29 PM
  • Yeah, it just took a while for everything to filter through, as I suspected.

I'm a self-taught noob amateur. Please take this into account when responding to my posts or when taking advice from me.

Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:53 AM