What Are "Classes" In Blend? RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone give me a layman's definition of what a "class" is in Blend? I've been asked to break features down into smaller "classes" and to have one "class" per .cs file, but I'm not sure what a "class" is. I'm researching it on my own before asking this person for more clarification.

Thanks!
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:26 AM

All replies

• Google "object oriented programming classes" and you should find some detailed explanations
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:19 PM
  • Thanks for the reply! I did some searching on Google but most of what I found just left me glassy-eyed. I'm not a programmer, and pretty much everything I read either talked about Classes as if the reader already understood what they were, or defined Classes in such a way that I'd need to decipher the rest of the definition first in order to start to understand exactly what Classes are and what I would do to create or utilize them in Blend.

Is there a short, "Class Definition For Dummies" version anyone can point me to?
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:36 PM
  • think of them as object skeletons, they define all the things an object can do and be comprised of ( in terms of the code behind)
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:38 PM