App Certification Issue : Do I need to provide input in UI when I run it through App Certification kit?

• I've created an app and now I'm trying to pass it through App certification kit, locally. The app requires a user to type in her name as soon as it loads and then further parts of the app appears. When I invoke it through, ACK it asks not to interact with the app or the system. Now, I tried ACK for the app and it shows the first page, where user needs to type in her name. I did not interact with the app, let ACK run as long as it wants. And I saw that the first screen appears 2-3 times, but nothing else. ACK declared it fails due to Crash or Hang. Do I need to type in data in text fields and do other UI interaction if app requires so when running it through ACK?

How do I pass my app in ACK?

Monday, February 24, 2014 7:13 AM

• Yes, you must provide information when needed. 

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

• Marked as answer by SonalMac Monday, February 24, 2014 11:06 PM
    Monday, February 24, 2014 1:25 PM