Unable to create another service in Batch Apps Service RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using Azure Batch Apps Service. I already have an account and a service that we've been using for a while. The service is using a rather large vm size.

Now we have some other work we'd like to put into batch that doesn't need such a large vm. We'd like to create another service in our account using a smaller vm size, but i don't see this option anywhere.

One workaround I've thought of is to create another batch service account in the region we're using.  In order to do this, I'd have to create a support ticket to get the number of batch accounts per region increased for us, but this doesn't seem right in any way.

We don't want to use the lower level batch apps apis for this. We want to use the batch apps service

Any way to do this?

Thursday, October 1, 2015 3:25 PM

All replies

• Thanks for getting in touch. We have recently deprecated the Batch Apps preview for any new customers as we work towards getting these features integrated with the generally available Batch API. Could you please get in touch with me at - kabatta@Microsoft.com to discuss further and see how we can workaround. We might be able to help you here in the short term.
    Monday, October 5, 2015 3:59 PM