none
Azure Machine Learning Studio Slow RRS feed

• Question

• I have been evaluating the new Azure ML studio and it is really slow. Trying to create a pipeline, and the screens to select columns from a dataset often hang. The dataset I am using is 127MB- so not terribly large.  I have tried using Studio w/ Chrome and Edge with the same results. 

Are there current issues with the environment- or is performance in general slow as molasses? 

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 1:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you please add more details about the compute target that you are using. A couple of improvements are coming for designer performance issue's. You can also raise a user voice request here so the community can vote and provide their feedback, the product team then checks this feedback.

Thanks

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 5:40 AM
  • Hi,

Currently we are not seeing this issue, if the issue still persists we would recommend you file a feedback (the smile icon on right top corner) and include screenshot in the feedback? the feedback will include trouble shooting info like URL.The Product team will go through feedback.

Thanks

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 12:27 AM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer(s) helped.

If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread .

And, if you have any further queries do let us know. 

Monday, March 23, 2020 1:19 AM