Could not connect report server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

i have installed sharepoint server 2010 and project server 2010 in one server called App server, and sql server 2008 r2 in separate data base server.

After this i have configure report server in sharepoint integrated mode. after completion of report server url when i open it. it is not working.

and after creating reports when i am going to deploy these reports to my PWA url. its giving error. the error is:

Could not connect to report server "PWA URL".verify that target server url is valid and that you have correct permission to connect to report server

and also it gave additional information :the request failed with http status 504: proxy time out(microsoft.reportingservice.designer).

i am not getting why it is happening please help me ...

Thanks

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 9:31 AM

Answers

• Hi Vivek,

Do you get any error message when open the report server URL? If so, please share with us.

Based on your description, the report server and SharePoint Central Administration web site run on separate computers. If the Report Server service runs under a built-in account such as NetworkService, the Grant database access option in SharePoint Central Administration will not work correctly. Please configure the service account to run under a domain user account in Reporting Services configuration Manager.

Regards,
    Fanny Liu

Fanny Liu
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Shahfaisal Muhammed Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:53 PM
    • Marked as answer by Fanny Liu Monday, December 17, 2012 8:40 AM
    Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:31 AM