Why only one (the first) coded UI test is executed via Run functional test task? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!
    In my VNext (2017) build I have a Run functional test task, which runs an ordered test. The ordered test includes Coded UI tests (created in VS 2015). 
    When the execution of ordered test is started only one (the first) coded ui test is executed. Why? What must I do to execute all tests in the ordered test?
    Thank you!
    Friday, October 20, 2017 7:30 AM

All replies

• Today I have a different issue. There are two tests in my ordered test. The first test executes, but the execution of the second test is aborted. Nevertheless, the Run Functional Test task is marked as passed.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:12 AM
  • Run Functional Test task does have a bug that the result of the first test defines the result of the complete run and therefore it will not fail if additional tests fails.

see this bug vNext "Run Functional Tests" Task: Data-driven tests are marked successful although one or more iterations have failed

Please use "Mark as Answer" if my post solved your problem and use "Vote As Helpful" if a post was useful.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 9:27 AM
  • Thank for your reply!

There are a few iteration in my second test and only the first is executed (I use the test case as the data source). When the second iteration starts the test is broken. What can I do to resolve this problem?

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:26 PM