none
MSI GT60 laptop with kinect v2 USB 3.0 unknown bandwidth RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

in the configuration verifier  this is what i get (imgur. com/E8khHAN)

USB 3.0 port detected with unknown bandwidth.

but everything else is green check marked, with 30fps in depth and color stream.

In the SDK i get

(imgur. com/IV1QQZ2)

full 2D and 3D video that records and plays back smoothly.

Im using an MSI GT60 laptop that has

Intel 7 series/c216 chipset host controller and intel USB 3.0 eXtensible host controller

in the device manager it looks like this

(imgur. com/o8PiTxX)

which shows that only the WDF kinectsensor interface 0 and xbox NUI Sensor are listed under the Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible host controller

I have the latest windows 10 directx 12 driver for my Nvidia GTX 670M gpu, and have set the gpu to run by default all the time so it does not use the intel onboard gpu.

i cant get the kinect to work with 3D builder or even show up in the default screen, or get other programs like skanect to recognize and use the kinect.

HELP?

Sunday, August 2, 2015 8:30 PM

All replies

• anyone?

i would love to get this resolved as i got a 3D printer recently and this kinect was always to be part of it.

i have a gen2 pci x16 onboard, so from all the spec qualifications my computer has it, but still wont get past the usb controller issue.

:(

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 8:44 PM
  • Are you still having problems?

Please let me know.

Regards, David

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:58 PM
  • yes. but what i found was just to ignore it since the SDK shows depth and colour and 30 fps.

im having an issue with getting 3d builder to see the kinect tho. when i click the scan button the scan app opens but it just gives me a grey screen.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 4:36 AM