Status of MasterPageItem? RRS feed

• Question

• User372105 posted

When I try to create an instance of MasterPageItem it contains no properties in C# code behind. And when I try to declare it xaml I also don't get any properties. Has it been removed and should you use other items in instead. I was trying to follow this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/app-fundamentals/navigation/master-detail-page

I also can't find declaration online for MasterPageItem. Has it been removed then?

Sunday, October 14, 2018 10:44 AM

Answers

• User371688 posted

I have tested the sample according the link you post, you can try to change the code(In MasterPage.xaml), then try again:

xmlns:local="using:MasterDetailPageNavigation"

To:

xmlns:local="clr-namespace:MasterDetailPageNavigation"

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, October 15, 2018 6:43 AM

All replies

• User371688 posted

I have tested the sample according the link you post, you can try to change the code(In MasterPage.xaml), then try again:

To:

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, October 15, 2018 6:43 AM
  • User372105 posted

@jezh said: I have tested the sample according the link you post, you can try to change the code(In MasterPage.xaml), then try again:

To:

Yes it worked, adding xmlns:local="clr-namespace:MasterDetailPageNavigation" gave me PageItems. I have my Masterpage in a separate xaml and it worked there adding the namespace like that

Monday, October 15, 2018 10:08 AM