Installing Healthvault php Sdk RRS feed

• Question

• I have download healthvault php sdk from Microsoft healthvault site.i am facing some problem while installing on local. there are some folder path using in code which is not exit in source code zip. please help me for installing Healthvault on local host.

please provide the right path for download Php HealthVault Sdk.

Thanks

Jyoti Kashyap

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 8:06 AM

Answers

• The external SDK's are not directly supported by Microsoft. You might try asking one of the SDK owners to take a look at this.

-Sean

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:08 PM

All replies

• The external SDK's are not directly supported by Microsoft. You might try asking one of the SDK owners to take a look at this.

-Sean

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:08 PM
  • Dear Sean. 

Thanks for your reply! I'm also facing the same issue and appreciate if you can explain this a little bit in detail. 

Healthvault PHP SDK - I downloaded it from Healthvault site and when i'm running it, i'm not able to move forward beyond this code"require '../vendor/autoload.php';"

Also, we are planning to make a mobile app using Healthvault so please let me know how to proceed with it. Had gone through the website, but things are still not clear that what should i begin with. 

Thanks, 

Oliver

Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:29 AM