none
How to volume purchase an app?

Question

• Hi Microsoft, I received an email from Novartis Pharma AG, they want to volume purchase my app, but they cannot found my app in Windows Business Store. Then I checked msdn, and found Windows Business Store doesn't support my country yet. Is there any other way to volume purchase an app?
    Tuesday, September 6, 2016 8:32 PM

Answers

• Hi Typhoon,

If your country is not included as a supported country/region to Windows Store for business, your app indeed cannot be purchased in bulk through business Store.

Please create your request here with your developer account for the purpose of better assistance and submit your feedback at uservoice site also.

As far as I’m concerned, the volume licensing might help you to make it easy to run software across multiple computers and use Online Services across multiple users within an organization.

The documentation below maybe helpful.

How Volume Licensing works

Download the Microsoft Volume Licensing reference guide

Thank you!

Best Regards!
    Mattew Wu
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Typhoon System Wednesday, September 7, 2016 11:29 AM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2016 10:06 AM