none
834 DTP looping RRS feed

• Question

• I am mapping an 5010 834 to a SQL database table. I am having problems on the DTP_MemberLevelDates. It only inserts the first occurence found. I attached a looping functiod from the DTP_MemberLevelDates to the top of the destination schema but it still only inserts the first occurence. I then tried attaching it several other places but since it inserting via a stored procedure and its flat I do not see any other way to do it. Any help would be appreciated been working hours on something that should have taken minutes.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:29 PM

Answers

• Sorry I am just now seeing the responses. I fixed it be putting a looping functoid from on the ref2000 loop to the top of the destination schema.

Thanks for the responses!

• Marked as answer by 65Stang Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:43 PM
    Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:43 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Chen Yu
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:02 AM
  • It is not working because you are trying to map a schema with some repeating child nodes with a flat schema(in the destination schema all the elements are under the parent node  and a few of the elements mapped to elements in a different repeating node in the input schema as per the above screenshot) . Try to use a schema with similar hierarchical structure as input ( not a very big complicated as 834 .have only those nodes of 834 in destination schema  which you want to store in database) and pass it as a xml to stored procedure . In the stored procure you can parse the xml and save  the data in corresponding table(s).
    Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:06 PM
  • Sorry I am just now seeing the responses. I fixed it be putting a looping functoid from on the ref2000 loop to the top of the destination schema.

Thanks for the responses!

• Marked as answer by 65Stang Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:43 PM
    Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:43 PM