Windows Media sdk RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Could someone point me towards any forum dealing with the window media format sdk please.

Thanks,

John

Monday, January 24, 2011 12:01 AM

Answers

• The technet forums are not for software programming.

I suggest you to visit the Windows SDK forum 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:01 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the (Windows Client TechCenter > Windows 7 IT Pro Forums > Windows 7 Media ) forum located here:  (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itpromedia/threads).

Hope that would be helpful.

Have a great day!

Thanks & regards,

Shivendra Pratap Singh Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Monday, January 24, 2011 6:15 AM
  • Thank you for you replay Shivendra.  Could you point me towards a similar forum for versions of Windows before Window 7(and Vista)  please? Or aren't you allowed to??? :)

Regards,

John. 

Monday, January 24, 2011 8:17 AM
  • The technet forums are not for software programming.

I suggest you to visit the Windows SDK forum 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:01 AM