Using Social Network Helpers RRS feed

• Question

• User2129316869 posted

This is what I want to do:

I have a blog that is completeley CMS. I need to be able to make blog posts and this posts automatically gets posted in my page in the following Social Networks:

google +

Twitter

Facebook

and In.

Friday, June 20, 2014 6:35 AM

Answers

• User895691971 posted

You're a newbie. In that case I would like to ask you, that you're in the Wrong Place. You should go to the CMS developer and ask him to include this code to his System.

Some of the main CMS don't allow the user to customize the code. Unless you've got the code in your hands. 

If you've a code, and you're sure that you can edit it. Then you can do these steps (It applies to them all)

1. Go to the Developer tab.
    2. Get an API Key.
      More like, it would be the access key to your profile. Which you would use to add details to your profile and so on.
    3. Write the code required to POST the data to the Facebook Server.
      I really am sure, that this code would be provided to you once you go to the Developers Tab of those services.

Once you've gotten that code. You can simple paste it to the POST page from where you're submitting the data. You're done! That's all the information and code you need. You would be up and good.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, June 20, 2014 1:31 PM

All replies

• User-352524747 posted

This is for twitter:
    http://forums.asp.net/post/5506292.aspx

For facebook:
    http://forums.asp.net/t/1957969.aspx?Posting+a+notice+to+Facebook
    Friday, June 20, 2014 7:51 AM
  • User895691971 posted

You're a newbie. In that case I would like to ask you, that you're in the Wrong Place. You should go to the CMS developer and ask him to include this code to his System.

Some of the main CMS don't allow the user to customize the code. Unless you've got the code in your hands. 

If you've a code, and you're sure that you can edit it. Then you can do these steps (It applies to them all)

1. Go to the Developer tab.
    2. Get an API Key.
      More like, it would be the access key to your profile. Which you would use to add details to your profile and so on.
    3. Write the code required to POST the data to the Facebook Server.
      I really am sure, that this code would be provided to you once you go to the Developers Tab of those services.

Once you've gotten that code. You can simple paste it to the POST page from where you're submitting the data. You're done! That's all the information and code you need. You would be up and good.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, June 20, 2014 1:31 PM