SharePoint Workflow-Emails Notification Periodically Until Condition is Met RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to either add this function to an out-of-the-box workflow (Approval) OR create a custom workflow (Preferrably add-on to existing workflow). I would like this workflow to be reusable and general enough to be able to apply to a number of situations if needed.

I am looking for a set of conditions/actions that will initially send out an email to a group of employees, and then continue sending out the email on a dailly basis until they have completed the task.  Once they have completed the task, the emails stop and the workflow ends. 

I have attempted to both add to an existing workflow and create my own, but have failed. I am having trouble figuring out what order to set theses conditions/actions and how to trigger the repeating email. 

If you can give me a simple example of how this workflow can be set up, I would much appreciate it?

Thank you!

Jerry

Friday, July 20, 2012 12:50 AM

All replies

• I think this is the same question I've answered here.

Paul Turner http://redmanta.co.uk/blog Twitter: @RedMantaUK MCTS:WSS,MOSS,2010 MCITP:2010.
    Please remember to click "Propose As Answer" if a post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if it was useful.

Friday, July 20, 2012 3:54 PM