none
Media Indexer truncates transcription RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have problem with Media Indexer 2.

I have audio 30 minutes long audio file. I'm running indexing process multiple times on the same file and about 3 from 10 transcriptions is cut after 30 seconds. 

I can send test app I wrote to reproduce that problem.

Thanks

Thursday, September 13, 2018 8:17 AM

All replies

• Is it possible that you have very long silences in the clips?  There are known issues/bugs with the Indexer 2 preview and long silences. 

Can you try the same file using our V3 API for Media Services and the new AudioAnalyzer preset?

Code sample here - (but this one is using VideoAnalyzer, just modify it to use the AudioAnalyzerTransform instead of the VideoAnalyzer)

https://github.com/johndeu/BUILD2018/tree/master/Azure%20Media%20v3/NETCore/AnalyzeLocalFile

Thursday, September 13, 2018 6:44 PM
  • Yes, we have very long silences in this clip.

I'll check V3 API

Thank you.

Mirek Krymski

Friday, September 14, 2018 7:35 AM
  • Hello,

I used V3 api for transcription and I have the same problem.

I modified project you send me in link to use AudioAnalyzerPreset('en-GB') and run it in 10 separated consoles.

3 from 10 transcription was cut after 25 seconds.

Mirek Krymski

Friday, September 14, 2018 12:13 PM
  • Thanks Mirek, I'll inform the team and have them follow up with you if they need sample content. 

You can reach our team at amshelp@microsoft.com - if you can share content links. 

Thursday, September 20, 2018 4:57 PM
  • Hi Mirek,

We would recommend that you either open a support ticket via the Azure Portal, or reach us directly via the amshelp alias, with the following details:

• Azure Media Services account name/ID
    • Region used
    • Sample Job Names where you got truncated results (and approximate date/time/timezone if available)
    • Sample Job Names where you got complete results (and approximate date/time/timezone if available)
    • Of the 10 attempts you made, did all of them use the same input audio file? Could you possibly share that file with us?

Thanks

Friday, September 21, 2018 2:05 PM