none
Can't Log in to MSDN RRS feed

• Question

• Supposedly, I have a professional MSDN license through my employer (RightNow/Oracle). However, the MSDN/Live login page doesn't recognize any of the email addresses I've tried, and there appears to be no "send me my username" type link...which wouldn't work anyway because I don't know which email address y'all have on file for me. I have a subscription # (which I'm guessing I shouldn't post here), but I don't know how/whether to use it. Neither do my colleagues.

You can email me at this hotmail account (mike.waldron.upgrade.lead) if it's helpful/needful to contact me privately. Otherwise, I'll watch this thread for answers.

Thanks in advance.

Monday, July 9, 2012 9:34 PM

Answers

• Hey Mike,

Go ahead and contact our customer service team for assistance with this.  The subscription access works by associating your subscription record with a live id that you choose, and it sounds like you may not have received the email with your subscription record to complete this association step (called 'activating' or 'activation' in our documentation).    Their contact info is here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa948875.aspx

Our customer service folks can get you the specific info you need and walk you through the process of associating.  If you have any trouble with it please post back here.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:01 PM

All replies

• Hey Mike,

Go ahead and contact our customer service team for assistance with this.  The subscription access works by associating your subscription record with a live id that you choose, and it sounds like you may not have received the email with your subscription record to complete this association step (called 'activating' or 'activation' in our documentation).    Their contact info is here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa948875.aspx

Our customer service folks can get you the specific info you need and walk you through the process of associating.  If you have any trouble with it please post back here.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:01 PM
  • Far out, thank you MK.

mjw

Thursday, July 12, 2012 6:26 PM