How Drag out images of the gridview on the touch screen easily ?

Question

•  

<Grid x:Name="DownGrid" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" Grid.Row="2"> <StackPanel HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Top" Margin="0,0,0,0"> <GridView x:Name="DownGridView" Background="Transparent" Height="160" ItemsPanel="{StaticResource StoreFrontGridItemsPanelTemplate}" BorderBrush="LightGray" VerticalAlignment="Top" BorderThickness="0" ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Hidden" ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Hidden" SelectionMode="None" DragItemsStarting="DragItemStarting" AllowDrop="True" CanDragItems="True" CanReorderItems="True" IsSwipeEnabled="True" PointerEntered="Down_PointerEnter" > <GridView.ItemContainerTransitions> <TransitionCollection> <ReorderThemeTransition></ReorderThemeTransition> <RepositionThemeTransition></RepositionThemeTransition> </TransitionCollection> </GridView.ItemContainerTransitions> <GridView.ItemTemplate> <DataTemplate> <Grid HorizontalAlignment="Left" Background="Transparent"> <StackPanel Orientation="Vertical" Margin="5,0,5,0" > <Image Source="{Binding Image}" IsTapEnabled="True" AllowDrop="True" PointerPressed="ItemImagePressed" Height="160" Width="200" VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="0,0,0,0"/> </StackPanel> </Grid> </DataTemplate> </GridView.ItemTemplate> </GridView> </StackPanel> </Grid>

<Grid x:Name="OutPut" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" Grid.Row="1"  >
                <Canvas Name="OutPutImageCanvas"  Background="Transparent" HorizontalAlignment="Left" AllowDrop="True"   Drop="Drop"  Margin="0,0,0,0" VerticalAlignment="Top" ManipulationMode="None"  IsTapEnabled="False" IsRightTapEnabled="False" IsHoldingEnabled="False" IsDoubleTapEnabled="False"/>       

</Grid>

Now I have Realized  draging the pictures  from the DownGridView to the OutPutImageCanvas, But  hardly drag out on

the touch screen,  must be perpendicular to the gridview to drag out,but in mouse mode can easily can drag, And  in mouse mode you can use the mouse to change the order of the images in  Items,but  under the touch screen can not do this.
    Why, what's the solution??

Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:58 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Do you have a simple VS project that reproduces the issue? If you can create one and put it up on your SkyDrive and then post a link here I will take a look at it and let you know what I find.

Thanks,

James

Windows SDK Technologies - Microsoft Developer Services - http://blogs.msdn.com/mediasdkstuff/

Thursday, August 01, 2013 12:24 AM

All replies

• help!

What is the difference between mouse model   and touch screen model in gridview??

Friday, July 19, 2013 8:24 AM
  • help!!
    Thursday, July 25, 2013 7:02 AM
  • Hello,

Do you have a simple VS project that reproduces the issue? If you can create one and put it up on your SkyDrive and then post a link here I will take a look at it and let you know what I find.

Thanks,

James

Windows SDK Technologies - Microsoft Developer Services - http://blogs.msdn.com/mediasdkstuff/

Thursday, August 01, 2013 12:24 AM