Can I develop GUI Application with AXUM ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Friend... I completed working parallel programming before 2 day.I want to develop GUI applications with AXUM.But I don't understand to AXUM.Can I develop GUI Application with AXUM  like  WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET or Silverlight etc.

Thanks for all replies !

Saturday, October 9, 2010 3:50 PM

Answers

• In theory, yes, you could. Axum is a first-class .NET language that supports using and being used by other .NET assemblies.

In practice, I don't think you would want to build an app of that magnitude entirely in Axum. Axum is not yet production-quality, and the compiler presents errors in funny ways. Axum is a work in progress and is not quite ready to be used as production code that you would ship to customers.

If I were you, I would wait until Axum is more mature before using it on something for a UI-based app that you would ship.

• Marked as answer by C Sharp Coder Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:45 PM
    Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:37 AM

All replies

• Is there any can answer to this problem ?

C Sharp Coder

Sunday, October 10, 2010 1:52 PM
  • In theory, yes, you could. Axum is a first-class .NET language that supports using and being used by other .NET assemblies.

In practice, I don't think you would want to build an app of that magnitude entirely in Axum. Axum is not yet production-quality, and the compiler presents errors in funny ways. Axum is a work in progress and is not quite ready to be used as production code that you would ship to customers.

If I were you, I would wait until Axum is more mature before using it on something for a UI-based app that you would ship.

• Marked as answer by C Sharp Coder Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:45 PM
    Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:37 AM
  • Thanks for reply.
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:46 PM