none
Windows Embedded Standrad 7 the turn on or off fetaures is blank. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have create a image with the help of ICE,

Note : I dint create any answer file i just use the ICE tool and select the DS folder and went to Menu->Tools-> Create Media-> Create IBW image with full Distribution share.

I dint use any product key it just for testing i have installed 

Later i have installed the OS it works fine but i have found under control penal the Turn Windows Features on or off is completely blank.

Please help me how to enable this.

jack

Friday, July 5, 2019 9:50 AM

Answers

• That is be design since you are supposed to use ICE select the features for your custom image.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Saturday, July 6, 2019 4:38 AM

All replies

• That is be design since you are supposed to use ICE select the features for your custom image.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Saturday, July 6, 2019 4:38 AM
  • Dear Seam, 

I am using ICE with full of DS so the features should be there right? 

SO why i need to select the features because i have already selected the full of DS where all features are available.

so please suggest me what should i do ,

jack

Monday, July 8, 2019 3:41 AM
  • Correct. You have included all the features. What is it you are trying to enable?

Monday, July 8, 2019 4:29 PM
  • Did you resolved the issue?

Thursday, August 29, 2019 3:02 PM