Why can't I respond to certain reviews?

Question

• Looking at the reviews in my app I have the option to respond to some of them. Why can't I respond to all of them? This is for a Windows Phone app.

Jonas Stawski

Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:50 PM

Answers

• Replies are only supported for Reviews originating from US phones and phones running Windows Phone 8.1. It's not supported for WP8.0 phones running somewhere else or WP7 reviews (I'd guess it's somehow connected to the versions of the OS that support to display the Repliaes).
    Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:52 PM
  • Hi Jonas,

Using Windows Phone related issue you could get more sufficient answer from http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone

Thanks for your understanding.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:39 AM

All replies

• Replies are only supported for Reviews originating from US phones and phones running Windows Phone 8.1. It's not supported for WP8.0 phones running somewhere else or WP7 reviews (I'd guess it's somehow connected to the versions of the OS that support to display the Repliaes).
    Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:52 PM
  • Hi Jonas,

Using Windows Phone related issue you could get more sufficient answer from http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone

Thanks for your understanding.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:39 AM