License for Web Access RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

Situation is the following: I've got 11 TFS CAL. 11 developers can work with Team Foundation Server. Some IT Leaders of my company and business want also to see and manage some fields in Work Items. My question is: can I install Web Access to other users except 11 developers?

On the page (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=3ECD00BA-972B-4120-A8D5-3D38311893DE&displaylang=en) from where I can download Web Access there is the following statement:
    Team System Web Access is a free download that will be incorporated into a future release of Visual Studio Team System. You may install it with licensed installations of Team Foundation Server. You must be a licensed user of Team Foundation Server to use Team System Web Access.

From this statement I can make a suggestion, that the answer on my question will be negative. But I still hope that it will be not. But if Web Access cannot be used in my company, are there any ways to provide required functionality (modifying and reviewing work items) to not TFS users?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

• Changed type Boris Frolov Thursday, December 3, 2009 8:31 AM This is question. Made mistake shen creating post.
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 7:49 AM

Answers

All replies