working with virtual earth RRS feed

• Question

• Hi people,

Having just finished creating a new website, and having just discovered popfly (a week or so ago) i decided to use the virtual earth to add a map to the website so that the people visiting can see where website is based.

My problem is, that i can't get virtual earth to goto the exact place required.

If anyone can help it would be highly appreciated. this is what i need to do.

Instead of loading virtual earth at its start-up point i need it to start above France and zoom down to the required spot in normandy.

I did find a post here about creating a new block and changing the long and lat, but that is just doing my head in because each time i try to use it in a mash up i get a loading error and popfly crash's.

I do not understand long and lat attributes enough either.

Please help ASAP

Skydyva

Sunday, December 9, 2007 9:04 AM

Answers

• Oh well, not to worry, i found the solution myself.

Although i can't understand why nobody (such as forum mods) with more experience new this or pointed me in the right direction.

For those of you who need help setting up your own maps heres the link you need.

Im just sorry that its a noob such as i that points you in the right direction.

http://dev.live.com/virtualearth/sdk/ have fun and enjoy

Monday, December 10, 2007 12:35 PM