cloud web hosting RRS feed

• Question

• User2065931706 posted

Hi , i'm doing small academic web project and i'm supposed to host  this website on a cloud host 

i don't need any features just hosting couple pages with a simple database

so i need very cheap plan , i'm not sure if the windows azure is the right choice 

I signed up but i see my status is pending and i'm not sure for how long

is there is other idea for host my project????

Monday, February 2, 2015 4:13 PM

Answers

• User281315223 posted

Azure Websites is an excellent host if you are just throwing together some test projects or smaller examples. The Free hosted package should support up to 10 separate sites with no cost, all of which can easily be edited through the WebMatrix editor or Visual Studio. 

I'm not sure how long this process can take. If it seems overly long, you may want to consider contacting Azure's support. You could also try logging in and logging back out (I've had that issue previously).

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, February 2, 2015 4:55 PM
  • User281315223 posted

thanx for your reply 

i think i need to pay for my database , it's my first time hosting i hope it'll be easy process

I'm not sure if it would fit your needs, but Azure Web Sites has a built-in MySQL database that you can use through ClearDB that doesn't require any form of payment, although performance and storage space isn't going to be that of a proper database (e.g. SQL Server).

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 9:42 AM

All replies

• User281315223 posted

Azure Websites is an excellent host if you are just throwing together some test projects or smaller examples. The Free hosted package should support up to 10 separate sites with no cost, all of which can easily be edited through the WebMatrix editor or Visual Studio. 

I'm not sure how long this process can take. If it seems overly long, you may want to consider contacting Azure's support. You could also try logging in and logging back out (I've had that issue previously).

Monday, February 2, 2015 4:55 PM
  • User311508580 posted

Hi dina,

Are you looking to host your asp.net site? Maybe you can take a look at our hosting plan.

Monday, February 2, 2015 11:41 PM
  • User2065931706 posted

hi , i think you have great plans but i just need 1  month only do you have plan by month  

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 3:29 AM
  • User2065931706 posted

thanx for your reply 

i think i need to pay for my database , it's my first time hosting i hope it'll be easy process

dina13600

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 3:34 AM
  • User281315223 posted

thanx for your reply 

I'm not sure if it would fit your needs, but Azure Web Sites has a built-in MySQL database that you can use through ClearDB that doesn't require any form of payment, although performance and storage space isn't going to be that of a proper database (e.g. SQL Server).

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 9:42 AM
  • User311508580 posted

hi , i think you have great plans but i just need 1  month only do you have plan by month  

Hi Dina,

Thank you for your time to visit our site. We dont have monthly plan.

Friday, February 6, 2015 2:42 AM