Send Crystal Report DIRECTLY TO client printer RRS feed

• Question

• User705563967 posted

hi i m using Visual Studio 2008 and working with Crystal Reports...I have lots of reports in my application. The problem i m passing through is that i have a print BUTTON on which i want to get print all the checked reports.

I have a web form where all reports are listed and they have checkbox with each of them if a user selects any number of reports  and press the print button all those respective CHECKED reports should be printed one after another in continuation (LIKE DIRECT PRINTING) dnt want view them...Just selected reports gets printed thats it......i m developing this application in C# and asp.net.

I try to used 

ReportDocument rpt = new ReportDocument();

rpt.PrintOptions.PrinterName = "";

rpt.PrintToPrinter(1, false, 0, 0);

but its not working its show error "No printers are installed" . I want to send print to client printer instead of Server printer where the application hosted.

Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:40 AM

Answers

• User-37275327 posted

Install a printer your server. But your approach can not send the output to client printer. you have used the server side code and only send it to the server printer. you can not send the output to the client printer

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, February 10, 2013 9:47 PM

All replies

• User-37275327 posted

Install a printer your server. But your approach can not send the output to client printer. you have used the server side code and only send it to the server printer. you can not send the output to the client printer

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, February 10, 2013 9:47 PM
  • User-578610739 posted

Hi Friend,

The error show that there is no printer installed.

http://forums.asp.net/t/1842337.aspx/1?need+to+print+crystal+report+to+printer+client

Monday, February 11, 2013 1:00 AM