none
How to change "Main Form"

Answers

• Hi Mr.Developer144,

Firstly, you should select the your project in the solution, then select project--properties---Startup form. please refer to the screenshot below.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by RohitArora Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr.Developer144 Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:32 PM
    Wednesday, April 12, 2017 2:36 AM

All replies

• Double click My Project in the solution explorer, and on the Application tab, use the Startup Form ComboBox to select the application's initial form.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

• Proposed as answer by dbasnett Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:19 AM
    Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:49 PM
  • Hi Mr.Developer144,

Firstly, you should select the your project in the solution, then select project--properties---Startup form. please refer to the screenshot below.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by RohitArora Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr.Developer144 Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:32 PM
    Wednesday, April 12, 2017 2:36 AM
  • @Cherry Bu,

Following proper forum guidelines, you probably should have proposed the previous reply which already contained the information you provided.  Your screen shots could have been added as additional information to the existing contribution.  This is not the first time I have seen this kind of reply from you, and I also find it curious that the answer was proposed by someone who does not otherwise frequent this forum.  For these reasons I feel I should say something.

Please work within the moderator guidelines (even as a CSG) and avoid any actions which may be seen as an attempt to artificially inflate your point count.  We've been told in the past to attempt to work with contingent staff (as I am doing now) to promote healthy forum behavior, and to send issue reports when those attempts fail. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume you are simply new, eager, and perhaps did not receive adequate training on forum etiquette.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:54 PM
  • Hi Mr.Developer144,

Please remember to close your thread by marking helpful post as answer, it is very beneficial to the other communities who face the same issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:07 AM