none
recommendations RRS feed

• Question

• Finally... I think Im o the right track... I have my VS2010 and just cdurious, whats the best set up or what do you all prefer as far as windows and environment set up? Sorry Im late to the party, Ive had issues needless to say. Also, Im so far behind where would you suggest I start?

Thanks in advance

Friday, June 28, 2019 11:28 PM

All replies

• I would recommend you upgrade to vs 2017 or 2019 instead of 2010 because it is no longer supported
    Saturday, June 29, 2019 1:25 AM
  • I have a current 2019 mthly subscription, any idea how i can get off the mthly. if I activate an annual will that automatically replace the mthly subscription? 
    Saturday, June 29, 2019 2:00 AM
  • Hi CharlieGirl Desgns,

Sorry for delay in reply.

Please follow these steps to cancel your monthly Subscription, then add the annual subscription.

Visual Studio Subscriptions - Marketplace Subscription Overview

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, July 1, 2019 9:24 AM
  • Hi Charlie,

Sorry to trouble you and just want to confirm that your issue is solved or not? If not, please feel free to let us know.

If you have already solved this issue, we are welcome you share the result in here or mark the helpful reply, that will also help other community members, then we can close this thread for you, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, July 4, 2019 9:40 AM
  • No, I'm  still not quite right. I'm just now able to get back to certain pages. I'm hitting brick walls left and right but I'm still trying! My family thinks I'm an idiot and should've gave up already. And believe me I have thought about it but I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. Even if I have to go solo... Just stinks I've spent so much money and gotten no where... 

Thank you for asking,

Charli

PS... I'm not getting notifications or anything, feel free to email me

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:09 AM
  • HI sorry for delay. I haven't been able to get back here and I dint get notifications when people comment. I Have for sometime now gotten rid of the mthly and have an annual that I don't use and community edition. Finally got family vaca and kids back in school. I'm so far behind, will i ever catch up??
    Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:14 AM