HealthRecordFilter - CreatedDateMin / CreatedDateMax RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am having some trouble understanding how EffectiveDateMin/Max,  UpdatedDateMin/Max and CreatedDateMin/Max work.

Basically, I have

Item A which was created  - 6/12/2008 7:17:29 AM  and deleted on  6/12/2008 7:19:06 AM

Item B which was created 6/10/2008 12:53:22 PM and deleted on 6/10/2008 12:55:05 PM

I am looking for a search filter which will only return item A and uses CreatedDateMin/Max combination (so that I understand how it works)

I was assuming that if I specify the following parameters, it would return just Item A.

CurrentVersionOnly = true

State = Deleted

CreatedDateMin =  6/12/2008  00:00:00

CreatedDateMax = 6/13/2008  00:00:00

But it returns both Item A and B.

It does work if I use the EffectiveDateMin/Max combination - which makes me wonder when to use what.

Can anyone explain what I am missing here?

Raj

Tuesday, July 8, 2008 2:26 PM

Answers

• This problem seems to be fixed now (after a platform update in the past).

Raj
    Raj HealthVault Developer Tool http://xray.getrealconsulting.com
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:40 AM

All replies

• Any answer to the above?

Friday, July 11, 2008 5:50 PM
  • Raj,

I see that no one has gotten back to you on this.  So, let's see if we can get to the bottom of what's going on.  I'll do some verification on my end to see if I can repro this.  In the meantime, can you provide the steps/code that you used to create 2 the two items on different days?  I'm assuming that you're still seeing this issue.

Thanks,
    Dan

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:06 PM
  •  

I still see the problem.

It should be simple to reproduce as long as you have few items of same type created in different dates.

Try to run a query by setting CreatedDateMax and CreatedDateMin as appropriate so that it returns one of the item. For me it returns both the items always (as if these parameters are ignored).   Again, it does work fine if I set EffectiveDateMin/Max combination.

Let me know if you need additional information.

Raj

Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:08 PM
  •  

Dan,

Any update to this?

You can check this behaviour in the search page of the Xray tool @  http://xray.getrealconsulting.com

Let me know ..

Raj

Friday, July 25, 2008 1:23 PM
  • I'm cleaning up old threads, and this one appears to have trailed off without a conclusion-- Raj, did you find a solution that worked out for this, or is this still an issue?  If it is, I'll get some engineering folks to check it out.
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:22 PM
  • This problem seems to be fixed now (after a platform update in the past).

Raj
    Raj HealthVault Developer Tool http://xray.getrealconsulting.com
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:40 AM