call a C# method in vb.net class RRS feed

• Question

• I have a sample class myDoClass.cs in C#, say i have a method GetDo() in this class. C# is case sensitive.
    If i have a class yourDoClass.cs in VB.net (not case sensitive), say i already have a method getdo() in here and i want to call my C# method GetDo() how would i do that? Also, will it cause any problems, since C# is case sensitive and Vb.net is not case sensitive.

Saturday, October 24, 2009 10:27 AM

Answers

• You can add reference to your c# project from your vb.net project as a dll reference or a project reference from Add Reference Window and call any method you want in your c# project .
    Saturday, October 24, 2009 10:41 AM

All replies

• You can add reference to your c# project from your vb.net project as a dll reference or a project reference from Add Reference Window and call any method you want in your c# project .
    Saturday, October 24, 2009 10:41 AM
  • Hi

Even if their names are exactly the same, namespace name and namespace alias qualifier (:: ) can also be used to specify the target class or method.

Thanks.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Monday, October 26, 2009 5:01 AM