none
How can I retrieve content (text) of power point? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I can retrieve title of power point, and now I want to get the content (text) of powerpoint, please send me some links or anything else can do. Thank you so much.

Monday, March 29, 2010 4:43 AM

Answers

• Hi Asusu,

Thanks for your question and nice to see you again!

To get the text of a powerpoint, you could refer to MSDN article How to: Get All the Text in a Slide in a Presentation. Besides, these links could aslo be found in the Forum FAQ Part2, which lists all the how-to articles on MSDN and I think will be helpful to your learning of how to use the SDK. There are many frequently asked questions as well as learning resources in the three parts of FAQ which will help you find solutions by yourself.

BTW, I don't know how did you find the solution of retrieving title of powerpoint? There is another article on MSDN which describes how to do it: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc850843(office.14).aspx. And I guess you are working on a project related to powerpoint using Open XML SDK. If you have any problem in learning to use the SDK, or you find it difficult to get learning resources as you want, please feel free to let me know.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Lu

• Marked as answer by Asusu Monday, March 29, 2010 6:18 AM
    Monday, March 29, 2010 5:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Asusu,

Thanks for your question and nice to see you again!

To get the text of a powerpoint, you could refer to MSDN article How to: Get All the Text in a Slide in a Presentation. Besides, these links could aslo be found in the Forum FAQ Part2, which lists all the how-to articles on MSDN and I think will be helpful to your learning of how to use the SDK. There are many frequently asked questions as well as learning resources in the three parts of FAQ which will help you find solutions by yourself.

BTW, I don't know how did you find the solution of retrieving title of powerpoint? There is another article on MSDN which describes how to do it: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc850843(office.14).aspx. And I guess you are working on a project related to powerpoint using Open XML SDK. If you have any problem in learning to use the SDK, or you find it difficult to get learning resources as you want, please feel free to let me know.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Lu

• Marked as answer by Asusu Monday, March 29, 2010 6:18 AM
    Monday, March 29, 2010 5:18 AM
  • Hi Lu,

Thanks for your help, this very helpful for me.

Monday, March 29, 2010 6:18 AM